Welcome to the EquiChat forum for horse lovers. New members are welcome, please register to start using the forum and create advertisments.

Please read the Forum FAQ's to see the rules and regs before posting.

EquiChat Forum: Let's talk horses!
Treasures of the internet!
Last Post 07 Apr 2014 11:10 a.m. by Katrena. 593 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 30 of 30 << < 2627282930
Author Messages
Championship
Championship

--
25 Dec 2013 09:26 a.m.
Haha, love it! Merry Christmas my friends!
All I pay my psychiatrist is the cost of feed and hay, and he'll listen to me any day. ~Author Unknown
Open
Open

--
25 Dec 2013 11:31 a.m.
excellent ...
Open
Open

--
25 Dec 2013 04:09 p.m.
As a fully Site Safed member of the H and S Committee - so say all of us!

ROLF!!!
It's not that my glass is half full or half empty, it's just that it's twice as big as it needs to be.
Championship
Championship

--
01 Jan 2014 09:36 a.m.
http://www.chronofhorse.com/article/barn-cars

worth the copy and paste to read.
"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears" - Arabian Proverb.
Open
Open

--
01 Jan 2014 11:38 a.m.
I've got one of those cars, and I know that if I've lost anything, it'll be in there - somewhere!

Allah's blessing . . . I have created thee Arab. Success and happiness are bound to thy forelock; bounty reposes on your back and riches are with you where ever you may be. And I have endowed you to fly without wings . . . . ..
Championship
Championship

--
01 Jan 2014 12:49 p.m.
Oops! Someone has been in my truck.......... how embarrassing
All I pay my psychiatrist is the cost of feed and hay, and he'll listen to me any day. ~Author Unknown
Championship
Championship

--
07 Jan 2014 04:48 p.m.
You gotta watch this! Brought back some memories! Check out the price of a saddle!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/dbYGInK8_Z0
Open
Open

--
07 Jan 2014 05:07 p.m.
bit of a hoot ... cost of a horse was interesting too.
Open
Open

--
17 Jan 2014 11:13 a.m.
Open
Open

--
17 Jan 2014 12:23 p.m.
Brilliant - I can think of so many people who should have one of these, instead of the poor horse they currently own
It's not that my glass is half full or half empty, it's just that it's twice as big as it needs to be.
Open
Open

--
17 Jan 2014 02:53 p.m.
I think I may have seen that show jumping one at the Cinema! They don't have banks like that these days do they. All a bit hair-raising, lol.

As for those wheely horses - their hooves are too small - they'd trip, and toss you off at the sight of a pebble.

Think I'll stick with the real thing a bit longer!
Allah's blessing . . . I have created thee Arab. Success and happiness are bound to thy forelock; bounty reposes on your back and riches are with you where ever you may be. And I have endowed you to fly without wings . . . . ..
Novice
Novice

--
17 Jan 2014 06:57 p.m.

Posted By Wendy on 17 Jan 2014 02:53 p.m.
I think I may have seen that show jumping one at the Cinema! They don't have banks like that these days do they. All a bit hair-raising, lol.

Oh yes they do! I can confirm that the bank at Hickstead is exactly the same today as it is in the film and is still used every year. I was lucky enough to be at several Derbys, and that 10' 6" bank is amazing, as is the Devils Dyke, which is vastly more undulating than it appears on TV.
Trying to use 'tongue in cheek' humour in a forum is like wearing a Borat t-shirt in Kazakhstan.
Championship
Championship

--
17 Jan 2014 07:03 p.m.
The ones at Spruce Meadows look just as amazing.
Are they as big though?

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears" - Arabian Proverb.
Open
Open

--
07 Apr 2014 11:10 a.m.
I think the person who wrote this is serious, was in response to an add for Pony Poo:

"pony poo ? you say then horse what is it ? I I have pony poo on the garden so different to horse"
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 30 of 30 << < 2627282930

Copyright 2011-2014